OUR COVID-19 PLAN
1. Limits on capacity will be in place as per Government Guidelines of 100 square foot per person. In theory, this allows our gym space to accommodate up to 10 people. This does not mean that there will be 10 people in the studio at all times. Generally speaking, there will be 4-6 members downstairs + a trainer and then 1:1 clients with their trainer upstairs. These numbers adhere to the guidance.
2. Social distancing will be in place and members will be advised TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES.
3. There is currently a heightened cleaning regime in place and clients will be encouraged to wipe down equipment before and after use using the newly implemented cleaning stations which can be found in various locations around the studio.
4. We have swapped all HAND towels for disposable paper towels and changed toilet roll dispensers to limit contact points.
5. There are additional hand sanitation stations and clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival, whilst at the gym and when they leave.
6. We will be increasing ventilation by keeping air flowing through the space by opening doors and introducing more fans to help circulate fresh air.
7. There will be signs up to ensure the message AROUND HYGIENE AND CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT is clear to ALL members and coaches.
8. PPE is not essential but can be worn if the client deems it necessary.
9. All sessions will be a maximum of 50 minutes to allow time for cleaning of surface areas and equipment
10. Clients will be advised not to congregate in the studio after the session and to leave IMMEDIATELY afterwards allowing other clients to enter.
11. Clients are advised to arrive in full sports kit and limit any equipment bought with them to avoid the use of STORAGE CUPBOARDS or changing areas.
12. Team training in the studio will be limited to 6 people maximum
13. Clients will be asked to enter through the front door only and leave through the back door
14. we have removed all cups and towels, clients are advised to bring their own water bottles.
15. ANY CLIENTS FEELING UNWELL OR DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS WILL BE ASKED TO STAY AT HOME
1. Members must bring their own mat
2. Members must not congregate after sessions in groups of more than 6 people
3. ALL STATIONS WILL BE SET AT LEAST 2 METRES APART